samegame is a simple linux puzzle game.samegame-1.11_i386.deb (38k)
* vectors gfx, scales on any screens
* 65536 boards
* looks like it's made in the 80s
* also playable with keyboard
* each board highscore is kept
* gfx as flat as the screen
made with C opengl glfw3.
goal is removing groups having the same colors.
+1000 score if clearing the board.
right value: board number
middle value: score
left value: selection score / board highscore, with a + if it was cleared
samegame [--board int][--same|--next|--any]
[--posx int][--posy int][--width int][--height int][--fullscreen|-f]
--board board number
board done mode, next board will be:
--same same board
--next next board
--any any board
--posx window position x.
--posy window position y.
--width window width.
--height window height.
--fullscreen full screen.
-f full screen.
F1, H: help
PAGE_UP PAGE_DOWN: change board
W, A, S, D: move cursor
LMB, RSHIFT, SPACEBAR: click
F11, F: fullscreen
PRINTSCREEN, P: dump board in terminal
ESC, Q: exit
samegame is storing some states in a few files in /home/username/.config/samegame/
values in them can be bypassed with setting values with command line options.
samegame can run without those files, if filesystem cannot be written.
one wanting saving high-scores would allow the directory being written.
* added gfx smoothing
* last board score +highscore fixed
* distinct game and window states keeping files
* --fullscreen or -f cli option
* added icons
* next / any /same board mode
* keep if fullscreen bit while keeping window pos&size
* 2 highscores, also cleared highscore saved
* random boards with R
* window size & position kept
* more boards, now 65535
* if board cleared kept along with highscores
* highscores kept