version 0.9 linux32
keep walkers walkin!streetcleaner-0.9_i386.tar.gz (133k)
80s lcd handheld simulation, code is 100% original.
I played this game much, so I did as I remember it.
I made the gfx with a picture I found on the net.
there are some sounds with beeps, changing volume with desktop mixer.
made with C99 opengl glut, so require opengl , glut .
removing peels off the street and let passers-by march safely.
every passer "saved" is equivalent to a point.
each fall will be remembered with a small ambulance icon.
5 falls game over.
1 GAME A / ALM ON/OFF
2 GAME B
3 TIME MODE SELECT
A B1 / HOURS / CHRONO RESET hour +1
K B2 / MINUTES / CHRONO START/STOP min+10
M B4 min+1
only a simulation
made without the original game
some aspects are probably another or much another
high score is not there
GAME A and B are functionnal
TIME1 is system time, cannot be changed.
TIME2 is gmt/utc system time, cannot be changed.
ALARM is functionnal and can be set, relative TIME1
CHRONO is functionnal, based on system time
DATE is system date, cannot be changed.
- 3 TIME MODE SELECT until alarm ALM is displayed
- 0 SETTING to enter alarm edit - ALM should blink
- A B1 changing hours K/M B2/B4 changing minutes
- 1 GAME A / ALM ON/OFF turning alarm on/off a bell should be displayed if on
- 0 SETTING to exit alarm edit - ALM should be still
ALM can be turned on/off also outside edit mode
~200kb disk space
there can be sound using machine/os internal beep
yet only root can have sound
one may check if beeper/buzzer is on, or its volume, with os tools as sound mixer
if wanting sound with other users using
chmod 4755 /usr/games/streetcleaner
or a group then
chgrp groupname /usr/games/streetcleaner
chmod 4750 /usr/games/streetcleaner
- game A & B gameplay video
- high score position/timing video or description
- alarm bell while setting/ while ringing if two small disc are changing video or description
- english manual each pages scan or video
please use contact page
debian jessie i386 binary package:
i386 ELF exe + doc:
see also / others
handheld games collection page about it:
a windows simulator